Q: When will my package arrive?
A: Delivery dates are primarily based on the shipping method chosen by you. Premium will normally be processed immediately upon receipt of the order and will ship by Ground the same day Monday through Friday except major Holidays. Standard will normally be processed the same day the order is received and will ship by Ground when received before 3pm EST Monday-Friday. Multiweight and Saver will normally be processed within 1-2 days of receipt, Monday through Friday and will ship by Ground. When your package will arrive also depends on your location and the Carrier. We ship packages by FedEx or USPS depending on which will result in the most efficient delivery and/or the type service you have selected ( see above ). Express Air will be delivered per the type selected ( 2DAY or NEXT DAY ) on either the second day or the next business day after we ship. We will not be responsible for shipping errors due to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses provided by you. Tracking numbers will normally be provided by email on the date of shipment.
Q: What if my address is a P.O. Box?
A: While we can ship to a P.O. Box, there are limitations based on weight and distance. For this reason, we ask that you provide a physical shipping address in the shipping section of the shopping cart. If the shipping address you provide has restrictions on which carrier can deliver to it, please understand that it is your responsibility to inform us of those limitations when placing your order. You can do so in the comments section of the shopping cart, by calling us at 302.855.5859 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How are shipping rates calculated?
A: Shipping rates are based on distance, weight and package dimensions and are automatically calculated in real time by our shopping cart based upon your zip code and the type services available. Our shipping charges reflect the cost to ship with tracking numbers and include our cost to box and pack. Typically as you add more products to an order the shipping cost will not significantly increase, depending on weight and size.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes. We are happy to work with you if you are located outside the United States. Our website will support shipping & handling and price quotes for your order anywhere in the world. Because of the complex nature of shipping items of unusual weights and sizes we reserve the right to cancel an order in the event of unforeseen costs over and above those quoted on our website. Examples include orders for large numbers of ceramic pots, quantities of heavy media or orders that require multiple boxes due to unique country box size limitation. Should it be necessary to hold or cancel an order we will of course communicate by email the circumstances and provide you the customer the opportunity to make necessary changes so that we can ship the order. Typically we will ship USPS Priority International, or International First Class and transit time can be from 6 business days to 6 weeks or more depending on the time it takes to reach your country and clear customs.
If you are purchasing products for export, you are responsible for any necessary export documentation before shipment is made to a foreign country. Customer is responsible for all fees, duties and any other charges (should there be any) related to the import of products purchased from and shipped by rePotme.com to the customer or for the customer. You, the customer, agree to these terms & conditions when placing an international order with rePotme.com.
Once we receive your order we will acknowledge it by email and will typically ship within one business day. A tracking number will be emailed to you at the time of shipment. Please contact us directly at email@example.com, or (302) 855-5859 if you have any unusual requests. We can usually figure out options for even the most challenging shipments.
Q: What are the terms of the Free Shipping Promotion?
A: Free shipping is subject to certain restrictions as follows:
- Offer applies only to the Contiguous United States and is for deliveries in the lower 48 States
- International orders are not included
- Special shipping areas ( APO, AE ) are not included
- Additional handling fees may apply should weight of the order exceed 150 pounds. If so, this will be communicated by rePotme.com to the customer before acceptance and shipping of the order.
- The number of boxes required to ship the order may require additional handling fees. If so, this will be communicated by rePotme.com to the customer before acceptance and shipping of the order.
- Free Shipping promotions are not redeemable for cash or credit toward any purchases.
- Orders placed which include Free Shipping are only available on the rePotme.com website or over the phone with rePotme.com employees. Does not apply to wholesale orders.
- The offer of Free Shipping is subject to change at any time and subject to expiration at any time by rePotme.com
- Cancelling items or changing the recipients shipping address may effect order eligibility for the Free Shipping offer
- In certain instances, additional special handling fees may apply and if so, these would be communicated by rePotme.com to the customer before acceptance and shipping of the order
- Customer will not receive Free Shipping if items are cancelled that bring the total order amount below the offer threshold
- The shipping method will be by Ground as determined by rePotme.com
- Free Shipping promotions are not retroactive and can't be applied to orders placed before or after the promotional dates specified.